Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To Do List

STARS FLOWERImage by fabiogis50 via Flickr

Image by fabiogis50 via Flickr

To Do List...

Did I make my Goals Today?

YES 1) Coffee

YES 2) Dressed to Shoes
Make-up as well.

Feeling hot today!

YES 3) Bible/Prayer


YES 4) Blog
YES 5) Exercise
My kids were driving me crazy. They want to be with me while I exercise, yet they were in eachothers space, complaining, or getting hurt the whole time.

YES 6) Play w/Kids

Play date with Reye's friend Reggie.

7) Me Time/Rest!
YES 8) Scream n Clean by 4pm
I only had to yell a little!

Yes 9) Kiddos in Bed 9:30
Well a little late we were reading, Randy was already in bed and I knew I would be up late giving Sherman his every 3 hours breathing treatments.

No 10) Change Gears
Not tonight. I am in nurse maid mommy mode. Sherman isn't doing well.

No 11) Romance is in the Air Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment