Thursday, July 23, 2009

Challenges that Bewilder Me/ Work Again?

A typical busy North American officeImage via Wikipedia

I don't think so. My interview today went all to well. My heart feels broken just thinking about the idea of being torn away from my family to push paper, posture and make someone else's dreams come true. This mind, body and soul belongs to my family. These are the times when God scares me the most. It isn't the hard times but it is in the way he may further require me to sacrifice for something even better down the road. I say my family needs me NOW. What if they offer me the moon? It has happened before. We could really bank some cash and Randy could help to make all of our dreams come true sooner. But I say what about today? What about the tears that I wouldn't be their to dry, the questions I wouldn't be able to answer, the laughs I would be able to share? Their will come a day all to soon when they will not need me as much as they do today. Then I can bring in the bank roll. For now I must follow my heart.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment