Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prayer / 2 Chron 29

Assumption of the Blessed Virgin MaryImage by Lawrence OP via Flickr

2 Chronicles 29

Hezekiah Purifies the Temple

Dear Lord,

I know not what to say about this Scripture. I am thankful that as far as me and my house we serve the Lord. That we have not turned our eyes from you, oh Lord. That we do not need to make a peace offering to be back in your good graces. Lord I lift up the nations that have turned from you and that you have left to their own demise. Lord please bring them under leadership that will desire to follow you. Lord please be with our government that our nation will stay one after God. Lord if you see any way in me that needs to be convicted by this message please show me.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment