Monday, July 6, 2009

Prayer / VBS "Crocodile Dock"

I am lovely crocodile, my Dearest!!Image by Thai Jasmine via Flickr

Soon I will be leaving to take all the kids to VBS. Lord please grant me patients and a listening ear for your prompting as I turn over the twins to the nursery and hopefully share the love of Christ to the kids put in my care. Lord let all my children be inspired to follow you more fully during this week and that I too would be encouraged in my faith. Lord I ask for a double portion of strength and joy for life. Please protect our family and all the staff from any ways the enemy may try to go against the plans God would have for us. May we all be in one accord and seeing the enemy for what he is a liar and deceiver aimed to steel, kill and destroy

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment