Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day to Day / Nap Time

Handsome DudeImage by ...-Wink-... via Flickr

TAKE your naps. Especially you mom's. I tried to talk myself out of it today. I had plenty of sleep last night, didn't wake up a million times. Certainly I should get a little house work or quality Petra time in during the twins nap. Yet I had been a terror all morning. I had been grumpy, nit picking the kids to death. Not to mention feeling pretty dam bad about being so grumpy. Hot dog, I took that nap and slept really hard. I woke up refreshed, with a smile on my face and skip in my step. Don't let your grumpiness steel your joy, chase it away with a good nap!

This picture just gives me such comfort as I use to have a Husky and my dogs were always the best companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment