Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet Pea Momments / Computer Games


My poor son was in tears because I had to delete a game site from his computer. He just want to play Mario games but I look over and see ads on the top and bottom for meeting and chatting with girls. They even had flashing pics of girls with minimal clothing. He said he never clicks on that stuff and didn't want to. Poor guy it is so hard to understand when you are only 7. I tried to explain to him that that stuff is garbage and it is mommy's job to protect his eyes and ears from that garbage.

He is so quick. He then makes a good case for me buying him a Mario game for the wii. No garbage on those games.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Wow my husband really reacted when I told him about this. My kids were all in tears as Dad wants all internet gone from the kids computers. We just can't risk that some pop-up is going to show them more than they need to see. I am glad he is taking this stand. I pray we can shield them till they can understand enough to say no for them selves.

    ReplyDelete