Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet Pea Momments / Mornings

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk.Image by radarxlove via Flickr
Oh the typical spills of our morning. To start the day I take 4 Motrin to take the edge off my head/back ache. I change the twins and make my way to look at e-mail and facebook. In my blurry eyed state I forget to gate off the kitchen only to hear something fall off the counter. I call Petra to the rescue. "Mommy your medicine is all over the floor, but the babies only ate a few." Flying off my chair over the gate to extract pills from the twins. Now I have 3 eager helpers picking up pills as fast as they can as I pry them from their fingers. I ask Petra to move all the benches out the of the kitchen and I place the twins in their play area. Back to e-mail I go, only to hear Cd's being played with. Out I go again to find that Petra put the benches in with the babies so they are having a hay day with all the electronics by the TV. Now it is time for breakfast. I get the babies set up, everyone is dressed and Kay is in charge of the babies. I take a shower to return to flying cereal bowl at the hand of Grant. Now the big kids are doing chores and the babies are playing. Randy came home for a few minutes to find the twins picking apart their disposable diapers. I guess I will be vacuuming soon. Kay has taken till just this minute 12:12 to finish cleaning up after breakfast. "Hurry up Kay, Hurry up Kay, don't you want to play before we set the table for lunch Kay."





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment