Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day to Day / I just want to SCREAM!

No real reason. I just feel like it. I feel like a spoiled brat that didn't get her way. I want to go out and play yet mommy said I had to clean my room. We have been running errand and doing paper work this week for prep for school, old disputed medical bills and looking into sinus surgery. I just can't keep up or take on one more thing without the house falling completely apart. I have piles here and their, shoes are up and down the hall, the twins have removed their pants, and yesterday their diapers as well. Reye is in football for two hours everyday till school starts. What a dad. Randy has committed to taking him every day. I just hate being knee deep in diapers, laundry (that is all over the couch in my room), to do lists I can't keep straight, etc. I just thought that I would be playing with my kids rather than just keeping them fed, clothed and out of trouble. I also am frustrated because I want to spend time with my husband. I am happy to be up till midnight yet he is out cold by 10:30. Completely understandable, he get's up at 5:30 but this means I have no time to change gears. The babies don't go down till 10pm or so and they are still crying off an on at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment