Thursday, July 16, 2009

God Momments / Gardener

Public Flower Garden in downtown SeattleImage by FallenPegasus via Flickr

Praise God. Kay was in timeout for being in someone eleses busness, one of her Key Areas. Then from the corner she buts into a conversation I am having with Reye to tell him exactly what I just said. I told her that I didn't need her help and that she wasn't to get in the middle of someone elses conversation. She began to cry and told me that she was sad because she thought I didn't need her. Praise God for a little Godly wisdom on the spot. I told her to think of all the ways that I need her and that I wanted her to pray and ask God to show her what a silly lie she was believing.

I saw a garden. At 1st I thought she was the flowers but no, my children are the garden and I am the gardener. As the gardener I must point out and pull the weeds out. I told Kay their is no shame to be felt when we discover the weeds for she is the garden. Can the garden stop the weeds from growing. The garden just needs to remain soft (her heart) so I can pull the weeds out before they take over. Kay has so many beautiful flowers in her garden and we talked about how much I am loving watching them grow.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. HI Christy. I had to sign in to make a comment. I already had a blog account so that wasnt too hard. I became a follower.

    Now my comment: I like what God gave you about the garden and the weeds (the enemy's lies) and you are the gardener pointing out the weeds and helping the children recognize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get the to do list to work for me. I press the plus key and I get a pop up blocker. I allow it and nothing happens :(

    to do list
    1) read Bible check
    2) go to play group
    3) help my friend who had surgery if she needs any help
    4) vbs tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then after posting a comment you have to type in a random word security code (those italicized words that may or may not spell something) and then it says 'your comment will be visible after approval"

    ReplyDelete