Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sweet Pea Momments / Your REALLY Big Shirt

An exercise ball.Image via Wikipedia

Ouch. I know my oldest loves me dearly but she really can stick it to me where it hurts. She wants to make this wrap around dress and said we could use one of my really, really big shirts.

Well I have gotten an excersize ball to sit/work out on while I am on the computer. I just find it so hard to multi task when it comes to exercise. Other women must do it or everyone that has children would be big. Sometimes I just consider it another one of the sacrifices I have made to have 5 kids in 8 years. I try and exercise in the room with the kids and the babies climb on me, I try and go for a walk but I don't have a triple stroller so when I am walking at Petra pace it is just to slow to be worth it. I don't have the time or money to go to a gym with child care, etc, etc, etc.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment