Friday, June 18, 2010

Road Trip Day 7

Today has been a wonderful day. I got my 1st really good nights rest. Greg's alarm went off at 5am but that was the only hicup. Thankfully not to much work needed for the fish tank. The pet store sold me a chemical to nutralize the water and another for any tap water I add. Horray. I don't have to empty the tank again. It was a bit dingy. No more have died. So hopefully the four that were lost weren't the favorites. After the pet store we went to book store and got some activity books for the kids. Then we got the $50.00 football for Reye. Wow, that was pricey. We came back to the house. I made some sausages and mac-n-cheese. Eating horribly here. I am cooking but seem to be eating like a horse again. Then we went out again to get some Father's Day cards. Wow. $27.00 for a few singing cards. It's worth it. He needs to know we love him. The twins never fell asleep. We got back and Mike, my nephew came by with his little girl. She is about 5 months younger than the twins. Just cute as a button. He is a great Dad. I was quite displeased with Reye and Kay. They had just found this new computer site and bearly had a minute to play with Chole or even say goodbye. We had quite the talk after they left. Glad to hear that Reye was even a little embaraced by how he acted. We tried to watch Harry Potter but the twins interupted it and we don't have the remote. I made spagetti for dinner. Then we went out to a new park. Yet again, praise God for GPS. Makes me feel right at home in this strange town. Reye kicked his new ball. Sherman warmed my heart as he joined a pick-up basket ball game. Just right in their with the big guys, and I do mean big. Kay still wasn't feelign that great. All the kids liked the old playground equipment. That one that goes around and around. My mom had other plans tonight so we are looking forward to seeign her in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment