Thursday, June 17, 2010

Road Trip Day 6

Today was just a day to recover. Kay's hives were REALLY bothering her. Taking benydril every 4 hours. Hoping we wouldn't need to go to a med clinic. give it time, give it time. I was a walking zombie. We had cereal, and eggs for breakfast. Boy can my kids eat. Mom showed up around 10 or so. We straightened up the place, talked, had lunch and then I went to the grocery store. Spent $100 for food for the next couple of days. So nice to have veggies again. Mom introduced the kids to the backyard dogs so they got to play outside. Very nice.

We went for a drive to put the twins to sleep. hooray it worked. I also got a nap. When i got up I noticed the fish tank was all pink on the bottom. Sherman had feed the fish ALL the food. Had to clean out the tank. Sad, a few did dye. I filled it with their rain water so it isn't all that clear. I plan to redo it and get them some more fish when they get back.

I cooked dinner and we watched a movie. Finally everyone was in bed around 10:30. This was the 1st night I didn't stay sleeping the the twins. How nice to stretch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment