Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Insight

Living life on purpose is not always easy. Sometimes we make choices to keep our families happy that work in the short term, but not in the long term. I am in an extremely challenging phase of my life trying to glean the wisdom Christ would have for me. I lived the 1st 30 years of my life seeing everything in terms of how it effected me. I was bold, brash and ready to inform any and all of my discomfort. Christ came into my heart halfway through this yet didn't really change this part of me. It added a sense of legalism and then a wonderful, passionate relationship. I always struggled with using "rules" as my savior rather than my savior. So yet again in my 2nd marriage when I found myself struggling I turned to the "rules" for wives and was able to fall into a life of submission. Problem is apart from continual guidance from the Father my "rules" began to fail me. Now I am in an incredible challenge on how to stay connected with the Father for what is really right for my family. I am so far from knowing what my next step will be. God is honestly taking me on a step at a time. I eagerly await the miracle and transformation this season will bring. The soil of my soul is being toiled up. It is painful to be weeded, but cleansing. I have yet to even know what he will plant. My private blog is teaming with entries. For when relationships are at the heart of ones transformation privacy is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment