Sunday, June 13, 2010

Road Trip Day 2

We started out the morning at Burger king. they had a great play scape. My 5 little monkey's were playing hard. At 9am we set out with some prayers from an old prayer warrior. Afterwards all the children shared something about God. no prompting. Kay wants to be a rock star. She has a song about falling down and how God can pick you up. Reye wants to make a computer game where the guy rides around on the Bible and Grant just kept saying Bible, Bible, Bible. Warmed my heart. We stopped for gas and a park for lunch and that was it. We drove for 9 hours. The trees, rocks and sky were magnificent. We made it to my old HS friend Bill's around 7pm. They had pizza ready for us. They have a beautiful house and back yard. Bill's my age but started have kids way before me so his 4 range from 10-17. The girls were fast friend with the 10 yr old and Reye got to play video games with his 14 yr old son. Bill and his wife are wonderful hosts. The twins and I slept in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment