Monday, June 14, 2010

Road Trip Day 3

No driving today. We just relaxed at Bills house with his family. I took the kids to the park, went grocery shopping and help get lunch on the table. Grocery shopping was a bit crazy. The twins were tired and hungry. They didn't like having to wait for all the yummy fruit I was putting in the basket. After lunch I tried to get the twins to relax for a nap by watching a movie in their strollers, no go. They weren't mad but just full of energy and joy. It was hilarious. Decided to try the old stand by. Put them in the car, made a phone call and they were asleep. Didn't even have to drive around the block. Bill came home from work and his wife and I got to hear about his day. We also talked a bit about old times. Remembered a road trip to six flags we were suppose to go on and ended up going the wrong way. Good reason for the my GPS these days. Everyone hit the sack early and the twins were a bit loud going to bed. They settled down after about an hour. I am enjoying the closeness with them. Grant has been so happy on this trip. He isn't having tantrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment