Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Road Trip Day 12

We just took it easy this morning as it was just me, the twins and Kay. We went to Carey's house for our play date. The boys had, had a great time. Complete with ice cream. They were going to wash Reye's clothes and let him sleep in his underwear and an extra shirt till Reye informed them he forgot to put underwear on. We ate some lunch and then I realized i didn't have Petra. Ha, she was still at my mom's house. I was going to get her 1st but forgot.

We went to a splash park and it was really fun for the older ones. Sherman and Grant would really play. i had to sit on the ground and just let them climb on me. Finally they warmed up to it a bit.

At the hotel i tried to make some pork chops and they were smoking good. So good they set off the fire alarm. Then I went to take out the garbage and the bag broke on the kitchen floor. Thank goodness this area is carpeted. All for a good laugh. the staff of the hotel were very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment