Monday, June 21, 2010

Road Trip Day 10

The morning started out by taking Kay for a morning with Grandma. Let the tea party begin.

It started raining hard as soon as we dropped her off. I took the other kids to McD's. We sat in the car to eat hoping the rain would slow down enough that we could make a run for the play area. In no time we were in McD's. Great play area complete with a basket ball hoop. I spent most of my time talking to my sister in law. It is great getting better connected with Randy's side of the family.

Then we went to the grocery store. Looking forward to cooking some real food.

We got to go see my brother and his family today. David and Danielle are so grown up. We had a house full. Even mike came with Chole. Reye was so excited to have another guy to talk games with. They played the Wii and a board game. Grant was very clingy today. We went for a walk after dinner and he wanted to be carried.

No comments:

Post a Comment