Thursday, June 24, 2010

Road Trip Day 13

This morning we actually had somewhere to be, my brother's by 10:30. i am so much more relaxed than at home. We met Laura, Danielle and David at a park. The kids tried hoolu hoops for the 1st time. Grant was fickle about the swing. In rear form crying about everything. Back to their house for lunch. The older one's played the Wii and a board game. Laura and I took the twins to look at our lodging for next week. Good thing. You pay extra for everything. So mom and Laura are going to let us borrow a few items.

Then we came back to Mom's to go to the Monon. A super cool exercise/play place. The kids can stay for 2 hours. I managed to lock my keys in the car. Mom's friend Becky is a life saver. She lent Mom and I her car so we could go to my appointment. Things went well and the kids had a great time. We went out to a restaurant called "Noodles." Very good and worked well for the Twins. This time Sherman was the fussy one coming in. didn't want to hold hands or be in a high chair. Independent.

Home in time to watch another movie and to sleep. Just been enjoying the kids so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment