Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet Pea Momments / 1st Day of School

The Kids had a great day. Everyone was up and ready on time. We all walked to school together and Kay and Reye went off to breakfast while I looked into who would be putting Petra on her shuttle bus to Ed Franz. So often times I don't take pictures and I was so excited that things were going smooth enough for me to take some good shots. After I got Petra on the bus the twins and I went hope to drive over to Ed Franz to join Petra for Breakfast. Why wouldn't I just drive her? Well I want to get her trained to be able to go on the bus by herself. Eventually Kay and Reye will be walking with her to school without me.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 1st Day of School

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment