Friday, August 14, 2009

Day to Day / Schools a Starting

1961 Thomas International school bus. Photo co...Image via Wikipedia

We are gearing up for school to start. I have made a schedule with all our weekly activites once school starts. We will be running this year. We are starting the 5:45 wake-up time next week and following our schedule so that when school actually starts on the 24th my kids will be adjusted. I am probably going to be the worst of the lot trying to get up. The plan is to have everyone dressed and ready by 6:45.

Petra will be going to Pre-K. She will walk with Kay and Reye and catch a bus at 7:00 AM over to her school and they will drop her off at our house at 10:45 AM.

If I am going to get some exercise before the heat and actually get something out of my time without Petra I had better get cracking before the sun comes up. I can always nap when the twin nap.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment