Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby May

crocheted baby bootiesImage by picable via Flickr

Where is my manual? How do I deal with the incredible grief and pain felt after losing my precious baby of May. After having two other children I never thought once about having a miscarriage. I was only 10 weeks along. Why does this stress me so? My husband wants to move on, my other kids need me. I have so many question, and don't get me started on how insensitive my Dr. was. I here this is so common so why don't women talk about it? One in five pregnancies that is a lot.

If you are like me and need to here another women's story please come see my blog. I don't have any ads.

I lost a baby at 10 weeks back in 2004. I wrote down my experience/healing and have recently placed it on my blog. All my posts are listed under 2004. My hearts desire is to help other women find healing and wholeness and to embrace and celebrate the life that was with them for such a short time.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment