Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day to Day / Football but it's 108

{{de|American football}}Image via Wikipedia

If you would have asked me before moving to Texas if I liked to be inside I would have said no way. Outdoor girl all the way. I love to hike, walk, swim, smell the roses, camp, etc. If it is outside bring it on...but NOT in weather constantly over 100. I have got to get my attitude in check. I don't complain about it being hot because the kids don't really know any different so what do I is WHINE on the inside and it is damn loud in my head. All that grumbling on the inside tends to leak out.

I am so proud of my son. He is out their working it with a smile. Can't I just get my head around that? Hopefully I will grow up some day.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment