Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day to Day / Flip Over Flops

For the Kids album coverImage via Wikipedia

On a whim I looked up a free activity in OurKids Magazine and boy was it a flop. It was a "free" event yet everything cost accept for the music and the bouncy house. It was farther away than I thought, 20 miles, so when we were done in 20 minutes and everyone's faces were looking rather glumly Mom needed to think fast. I told them that happiness was a choice. I told them to remember that it is better for us to have gotten out of the house risking that this event could be a flop than for mom to never risk disappointment. I told them that Mom would come up with something but they had to find their joyful faces.

Praise God for my GPS. I searched for Parks and their was an amazing one that we had never been to just 2 miles away. It was a great night, not because we did something amazing but because we choose to make what we did amazing.

Choose this day to have an amazing day what ever you do, where ever you go and make it amazing for someone else.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment