Sunday, August 2, 2009

God Momments / Sacrifce

Single Azolla filiculoides plant showing the rootsImage via Wikipedia

Today at church we were talking about Abraham being called to sacrifice his son. This story brought to my mind the sacrifice felt when caring a child after having had a miscarriage. The loss of baby May happened to me, without warning, I was a victim to it, left to pick up the pieces of my life, changed forever. God gave me much insight during this time and during my subsequent pregnancies.

At church three people shared their similar experiences and it is just waying on my heart just how much I need to get this story out on my blog. My heart and pray is for all women that have lost a baby, walked through a pregnancy not knowing if they would birth a child would feel and know the hand of God. I want them to see what God showed me. Loss will come, tears will fall, pain will be felt, clear to your bones yet joy, peace, love and an awe for life will also be found more deeply than ever known before.

I liken it to the birth of a flower growing under ground before the loss of a baby we only think of the beautiful flower to come from the ground, going out watering, waiting. After the loss of a baby we have been brought in at the ground level. Under ground some times suffocated and intoxicated with the fragrance of life, hoping and praying the weeds don't drown the plant out.

I made it. I have posted my power point presentation "Baby of May". Everything I wrote is under 2004. I put it is reverse order to make the entries easier to read. I couldn't get the clip art to go in but I am sure I will figure that out and add it later.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment