Sunday, August 30, 2009

God Momments / Seeing Me

Father of the Eye - HDRImage by ~Dezz~ via Flickr

In church this morning we were talking about the importance of hanging out with people that aren't christians. Some folks are afraid that they will be tempted into sin if they hang out with non-chriatians but I actually have found that my sinful behaviors as a young person actually increased when I chose to only hang with other christians. This may seem strange but what happens in my life is christains seem to show compasion for your sinful ways and sometimes they join right in. When I hang out with people that don't hold my same beliefs I have found that they openly question me if I am acting in a way that hipocritical. The best part is their is no hiden agenda just an honest desire to know. I remember one time when I was in college I went to a bar and was hitting on some guy and he said that he didn't think I belonged in a place like this. God was watching out for me. Our conversation turned into one all about God. Not my plan but I am sure it was God's.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment