Friday, June 26, 2009

Prayer / Speak Lord

You are in my Heart till the sun will never sh...Image by Thai Jasmine via Flickr

Speak Lord for your servant is listening. May my ears ever be open to all that you have for me to hear. Let my feet be ready to walk where you would have me to go and my hands ready to deliver kindness. Father I act as if I know so much yet their are so many unanswered question of my heart. Father everything I learn and begin to understand only shows another door yet to be opened. Thank you Lord for being my shield and my guide. Thank you for being strong when I am week. Lord thank you that when I am low you are lifted up. When I am weary you are full of vigor. Today with lack of sleep I am worn yet I trust you will shine through my deeds and desires.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment