Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prayer / Public or Private Blog

Heart CandleImage by Bob.Fornal via Flickr

Dear God,

I really want to reach this world for you. My hearts passion is to be able to use all that God has given me to help others be it organization, budgeting, trials and hardships overcome or just a transparent life lived on purpose. Lord I have yet to hear one single comment back on this blog. I can see from the counter that since the airing of San Antonio Living people are coming and reading the blog but are they just one time lookers or are they return because they are finding something of value? Lord I could easily just turn this into a private blog and look at it as my personal road of day to day events. This would have purpose and may even one day be pieced together for a book to serve others. I just want to serve others now. My life is so about the kids and the laundry that outward missions is not a reality for me but this could be my mission field. Lord if this can really be a place where I can be a mouth piece for you then let others not only read but leave their reactions and comments. Lord please give me peace and a direction.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Praise God. The lover of my soul has answered my prayer in such a beautiful wonderful way. My heart is so full and I am no longer trapted within my mind with thoughts and fears that have no place to be shared. Share them I will now in my "private" blog. Praise God for the potential for diamonds to be discovered as I pour my heart out to the Living God. Yes it is often under the muck and decay of our lives that the most beautiful, powerful and strong gems are found.

    ReplyDelete