Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God Momments / Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban album...Image via Wikipedia



Kay and I are reading the Harry Potter series and I was a little concerned that she may find the witch craft parts so fascinating that she would want to try it. Well I was right. One day she was talking about how she was imagining herself doing all the crazy things done in the book. Well I told her that I wouldn't be able to continue to read her the book unless she could just enjoy it but not want to do it. That this was a test of her ability to put God 1st and to not displease him by wanting to do witch craft. Well to my surprise and awe she came up with the best idea. She said that God showed her that He would be her power, that the angels would be her protection and His Spirit would be in her wand.

I just thank God for this. This just confirms that I am Not to shelter my children completely from what the Devil is doing but empower them with enough info so that they can seek God's Revelation under my care. "Train up a child in the way he is bend and when they are old they will not depart from it." Praise God. Now when approached with witch craft latter in life she will have the tools to fight.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment