Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Challenges / Birth Control

Image via Wikipedia

Today I get to have that uncomfortable conversation with my OB regarding birth control options and the effects they have on Mom's libido. Thank goodness I have known this OB for 9 years and he has seen me through many of my pregnancies. Yet having such a clinical conversation about something so intimate is just a little unnerving.

Now I question sharing it here on the world wide web. But who care, you folks are highly unlikely to comment anyway. Feeling a little testy.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Felt Like a waist of time and only added to my frustration. Now I have to wait even longer. We are going to go to a non-hormonal birth control for 6 months. My libido has decreased in proportion to the time/mental energy required to be a mom to little one's. With each birth I am pacified with hormonal changes, fatigue, breast feeding, etc. The only suggestions I got to rev things up was more Me Time, get off the pill, and take long weekends with the Hubby without kids. Well maybe if we had an extra $1000 a month. Considering this is my whole budget for all the family, I don’t think so. I am sure women have been hot for some romance after having babies without spending money. I need to find out how the Hubby and I to find our grove again.

    ReplyDelete