Friday, June 19, 2009

Ideas / Housework


My 3 year old Petra Sorting Laundry

How do you clean your house? Do you do it all in one or two days? Do you follow Flylady? What is your story? I feel like I have tried it all yet am never done. I have finally resolved to have a check list for the month with boxes for the number of times I need to to complete a task each month. Some times I get it all done in a few days and other times it takes me the full two weeks to do each thing just once. It is a good feeling to be able to see that I have at least done something even though the house may be cluttered with toys and art supplies. This is especially helpful when trying to tell my husband that I really did a lot that day. He is wonderful and never complains about the state of the house but I want him to be proud of me. I use to try and follow Flylady and still do when it comes to the morning and evening routine. I just found that with 5 kids I have to put my plans aside for fun and work almost on a daily basis. If I planned to do my "Home Blessing Hour" on Monday and everyone is sick I am already behind the eight ball. Now I just go with the flow with a check list versus a schedule. I also put the kids to work.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment