Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Healthy Habits / Swirls

Do You Trust Your Friends? album coverImage via Wikipedia

Today, Today, wanting a place to play.
Fear, around, swirls abound.
Who am I, a face, a place, things yet to be.
Unseen, unopened for fear of those that may be mean.
I play, I smile, but all the while, I wretch inside, at what could be.
Fears, tears why must they be, trust, safety, is where I want to be.
Guarded from the past, guarded from what I do not want to be.
A child screaming, inside of me, but not out loud for all to see.
Why must this be as we travel to places that will be safe for me.
On a path, a path that is liberating you see.
Paved with trust and love for me.

Walk this way, you wait and see.
Eyes not seeing, not hearing but lead by love for me.
Walk this way, and wait and see, for love will abound inside of me.
Fear and tears will wash away in the presence of me.
I will see the joy that can come from me.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment