Monday, January 11, 2010

Day to Day / Where is Your Heart?

Burnside Church, Wairarapa, New Zealand, 10 De...Image by PhillipC via Flickr

Our Pastor was preaching on having God 1st in our life. That what we do the most is a reflection of where we are investing and what is most dear to us. at first I leaned over to my husband and said that I guess my 1st priority is laundry and dishes. Further into the message I could see more clearly that my focus is a good one and it is to train up our children in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it. For in everything I do i have eyes watching me. Some are helping and some are undoing but they are all watching. I have remind myself that training them them happens both on purpose in play, reading, cuddling, teaching, etc. but also when I am not focused on them. How does mom handle the interrupting. That the way I will handle them. I am glad that raising our kids is my mission field above all other mission fields.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment