Friday, August 6, 2010

Road Trip Day 56

Poor little Jena woke up sick this morning. We all prayed for her. Sad thing is now Jen and I won't be able to to go to Butt's Mill Farm together. I made some egg salad and dragged my feet gettign ready. Torn about going without her. Petra stayed behind to play with Joshua. I was going to take him but he wanted to be with his mommy.

We did basically the same stuff as yesterday.

Back at Jennifers the twins were crying ALOT. The twins had slept in the car for a bit but were just so cranky. They settled but boy was it loud. I love loving my boys even if they are upset.

Jen had made a great dinner. We had chicken, mac & cheese, corn, greens and more.

We also got to eat the cookies the kids made last night. forgot to write that. We really had everyone in on the making. The boys loved pounding the nuts with a little hammer.

Once dinner was over we cleaned up the toys a bit and the kids and I were off onthe road again. We stopped in Greenville, AL. Had to laugh though when we past through Tuskeegee. Wonder how many people think of the FDA nightmare when they see that town.

It was late so we just crashed at our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment