Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Road Trip Day 53

Time to pack up and get ready for our next adventure. Leaving for Jennifer's in the morning. We went to a great walking trail with some neat stuff for the kids to look at. I had fun taking pictures of mushrooms and butterflies. The twins were playing with sticks. Kay wanted to read all the signs. Reye liked the cave and train. Petra found a little berry and made it her baby. She took some ferns for a bed and just carried it around the whole time. She even used another leaf for shade.

Hooray the twins fell asleep on the way home. I got to packing. Really keeping it minimal for the rest of the trip. We have 4 days of clothes in one suit case. Hope to wash it all once and do it over.

I am loving every minute of laughing and playing with my kids. I am especially enjoying how much better the twins are doing. They are communicating so well and with a little effort we are able to calm down their moments of frustration by asking what they need.

We went out for Chinese again. Everyone did really well and helped each other out. I am really learning how to let others be apart of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment