Monday, August 2, 2010

Road Trip Day 52

It was pick up time in Dad's play land. The porch was full of toys and we took a look at what was really being played with and what was just taking up space on the floor. We had hoped to get a sitter for the twins so I could take Petra and Reye to sliding rock but no one was available. Dad still wanted to take Kay to the museum. So I ventured off with the other 4 to find a park. A little more tricky here as GPS was no help. I did find it.

We grabbed McD's on the way and just had fun playing. I got the tire swing going a little to spiny and Petra was a bit green. When we got home Sherman was asleep so we just fiddled around. Grant feel asleep too so I took Petra and Reye to the pool. I was so looking forward to some special time with Reye and this was the ticket. We played a game of tossing a toy. The 1st one to it got to knock the other on the head. You could grab, hold, push the person out of the way to get the toy. Only thing out of line was suit grabbing, splashing and hurting each other. It was a blast. Petra was on my side.

Dad made french toast for dinner. What a relaxing time it has been here. I read a few stories to the twins and played Mr. Potato Head.

Dad and I sat around for a few and he was glad to see how much I enjoy my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment