Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Crafts 2011- Hot/Cold Packs


I made a bunch of these hot/cold packs using every grain I had in the house. I started out with just rice but when that ran out I used lentils, barley and even a few pinto beans. I scented most of the bags with lavender and a few with eucalyptus.

I was determined to NOT spend any money on this project. I used all fabric that I had on hand or was given to me. Once you get sewing it is quite tempting to want to make your crafts flashy using the latest material, but times are tough, and I believe that God will bless my thriftiness.

I really loved this craft found on Pinterest. I used the tutorial listed bellow.

I am hoping to sell a few at a craft fair for $7.00. The fair is the day after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment