Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lightfoot Challenge / 27 Days

Total aggravation. 3 pounds in almost 4 weeks. That's less than a pound a week. I am not going to say I have been eating great but I have been mostly within Spark Peoples calorie count. I have walked most days but only a few of those a week have been really what I need to put in. I actually went way down to 188 on day 2 and then right back up a few days later. I was doing a lot outside in 100 degree weather so I think I just lost water.

I guess I should be happy that I have lost at all. I am still trying to find a plan between feed and cooking for a family, having the twins with me at all times, and taking the kids to activities. The weather is cooling so I am looking forward to more outdoor activity.

I would like to find an exercise routine I can have on an MP3 player that I can do once I am at the playground. I don't care what other people think but I just need a plan. I could carry some weights and an exercise band.

Beginning Weight: 194
Today's Weight: 191

1 comment:

  1. I am getting good exercise every day. Hooray for Pre-K. I'm eating right, walking, and using resistance bands, doing Tia Chi and more. I anticipate that my skinny self will be escaping in 3-6 months.

    I have maybe lost 4 pounds since we started on August 11th. I found this a bit discouraging so I am stepping things up a bit. I bought a new jogging stroller that can more easily go off road and up hills. It has been awesome. Now I am sore in the right places. I have also gotten a few more pieces of equipment like resistance bands, a medicine ball and a tai Chi ball. I am doing videos primarily to learn the exercises so I can build a routine that I can do at the playground.

    For the 1st time in years I have hope that I will have time to do exercise at least 3-5 times a week. Hooray!

    Dad has turned me onto Psyillium to curb my appetite. Totally disgusting but if it will curb my eating and help shed a few pounds I will choke it down

    ReplyDelete