Friday, September 11, 2009

Lightfoot Challenge / 32 Days

PizzaImage by The Eggplant via Flickr

I hope I can blame my weight gain on the weather. Sounds crazy but every part of my body is swelling like I was a sponge holding water. It is raining outside but you would think I had been sitting out in it soaking it up like the ground.

I am not even going to post my weight. What a set back. I have been doing everything I should and I gain a pound.

On a positive note I feel great about the exercise plan that I have put in place. Up until now I have always tried to fit exercise in around my kids and chores. This meant that it was the 1st thing I took off the list when life was demanding and with 5 kids that is all the time. Now I can get exercise and give to my kids. I always feel good about me as the mommy when I take them for a walk. I am really loving the band exercises at the park.

So, regardless of if I ever drop a pound I will keep up the exercise. I feel better and I have more energy.

Now eating right. That is a sore spot. Sometimes I find myself just hilarious. I was mad when I hit the scale this morning so who do I take it out on, myself. I had a hot chocolate just to stick it to the scale. Then to top it off I ate half a large pizza. That will show my scale whose boss.

Where does that dumb logic come into play? Oh well tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment