Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Challenges / Connie is Amazing


I have been receiving bills for Sherman's stay at the NICU for over a 1 1/2 years. I haven't paid because my insurance was suppose to cover at 100%. I have been so frustrated because I call the vendor and they don't help I call the insurance and they don't help... until today. Connie asked for the number of the vendor and we had a conference call. she really gave it to them on my behalf. The man on the other end just stuttered and said he would get back to us. Connie even called me back after the call was over to say that she thought the guy knew he was in the wrong. Wow. what service. i have asked for a conference call and they wouldn't do it in the past. I told Connie I wanted to send her a box of chocolates. She said she was just doing her job but I could tell her boss, and that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment