Monday, September 14, 2009

Day to Day / Cosy

{{Potd/2006-08-30 (en)}}Image via Wikipedia

Sipping my coffee by the computer just feeling all warm and cosy today. We walked this morning and the air was crisp, clean and cool. Now we are home and I just want to settle into the couch with a good book and snuggle with my favorite little guys.

Duty is calling me as this is wash day. I also have a yearning to clear out our overflowing house. Toys, strollers and clothes are bursting at the seams. On top of that I did a big clear out not to long ago and have yet to reorganize the now open spaces. Odds and ends have drifted to fill the space but not to my liking.

I am debating on getting rid of my smaller clothes that are taking up space in my garage. I think I should wait. I am working on losing weight for the 1st time in a long time.

I would really like to find a helper with the clear out. This is definitely not something my hubby and I do together. I am good to get the OK from my sweet pack rat to let the stuff go. If he did it with me I am sure we wouldn't have but a bag for the Salvation Army.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment