Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ideal Protein wk1, Day 2

Yesterday went pretty well.  The coffee shake was a good way to start the day.  I did find myself a it hungry around 10:30.  I held strong.  The best thing was my allergies were not as bad.  The pressure was down.  I woke up energized.  I drew a picture of the skinny girl within me that is dying  to get out.  Grocery shopping was very hard.  Looking around seeing all i usually buy and choosing not to.  The hardest part is thinking about the families needs .  I wish I could be self focused during all this. For lunch I had the soy patty.  It actually wasn't the bad but seeing it come together from a powder and water was to much for me.  I had fun making my Mexican deer meat.  I added no flour or cooked onions and it was very yummy.  I may have used more oil than is required and my salsa, beef broth, and canned tomatoes had some sugars.  I think they are the natural ones.  A girl has to be able to cook.

Weekly Monitoring
Weight Lost/gained - 206.5 (home w/ clothes & shoes)
Measurements Lost/gained - Bust (44), Waist (50), Hips (51)
Rate the following on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best)
Attitude 8
Physical effects 7
Impact Family 9
Cheating/Temptation
Outlying factors that made this day challenging 7
(grocery shopping)

No comments:

Post a Comment