Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Game Truck Party Mom

Game Truck, Game Truck oh how will you be.  A place of wonder and delight to me.  Games for the children and tranquility for me.  A parties entertainment you see.  Years upon years you have satisfied my guests.  Sticky cup cake hands all around me.  Game truck, game truck you will always be.  My friend my ally you are to me.  That coach, that coach how does he do it.  Screaming, chaos, a whirling derby to me.  Yet in they go one by one.  It amazes me.  He smiles and laughs and the chaos exits me.  My head I poke in and dare to see all my darlings playing peacefully.  Guns a blazing, Mario carts a racing, mind craft a building and Just Dance feet a dancing.  The fun they have on these games amazes me.  My darlings my darlings happy at last content with control in hand.  Now I can rest my guests and me.  Feet up as I gaze at a party well done.   Game Truck, Game Truck you have made a star out of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment