Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prayers / direction

I pray that this day my steps would be guided by you. May I learn to listen to your voice in everything I do. No area is too big or small for your light to lead me. Lord I still feel so undecided about so many things. Especially when it comes to spending money. My money is yours. Lord how do you want me to spend my money. I want to get fit but don't know how to with this body that feels pain every time I try. Father it will cost a lot to get help. Please Lord guide me in this for the money we have is little.

Child, you did not inflict this harm upon yourself. It was a selfless sacrifice of carrying each of your children to term. Your body is tired and broken in your act of service to them. Mary lavished out a gift upon my head for the amazing sacrifce I was to give now it is time for you to use the money you have saved to prepare your body for the next season of your life. I have much more for you to to my child but you must get fit to enjoy it.

I wil do it Lord. I will find a Sprts medicine Dr. and then once cleared get the trainer. I will learn to take care of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment