Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pure 7 Day Detox - Day 1

 DAY 1 Detox.  Pictures, weigh-in and measurements taken.  Following the detox protocol and so far so good.  The whole process is quite time consuming but not complicated.  Once I get the hang of it, it will be a breeze.  The skeptic in me is questioning the validity of this product and the heavy sales model.  I am trying to keep my questions to myself as I want this detox to be about more than the physical.  A fast for God's glory.  That I may detox not only from what goes in my body but also the the heart.  May my words, thoughts and actions reflect Christ.

2:12 - just finished lunch.  Wasn't even that hungry.  I have felt a bit dizzy and no real emotional changes.  My broth is AMAZING!  I am so enjoying it.  Had some veggies with sesame oil, brags and curry.

I am quite distracted with the whole process.  Not getting much else done.  Still need to read the WORD and clean house.  I also need to think about food for the family and the class I need to teach tonight.

Water consumption is going really well.  I'm shooting for 95 fl oz per day.  I've already had 70.

8:50 pm.  All done for the day.  Going to have to watch those cucumbers.  Let's just say they gave me a run for my money. 

Health Trim Cleanse - yuck. Wow this stuff better turn me into a rock star. Worse than cod liver oil. Ok it's all for a good cause. Now tell me how you get a dropper full of that stuff down every night. Tried mixing it with the calcium and it just made it nasty. I hope you have some tricks. On a positive note. I made it through the 1st day without a craving or hunger pain. Even had to prepare sloppy joe's for my family. Now that's what i'm talking about.

Now the calcium was quite tasty.  Now what i'm wondering is why this stuff tastes good.  What kind of sweetener is in it?  I don't ever drink sweet things and this program has me drinking quite a few.  All for a good cause if it works.





This product is REALLY bitter but not even noticeable if added to something.  Not sure what it's benefits are but I'm sure all will become clear as I learn more.



This one tastes like some bad instant coffee.  Hoping it isn't a required part of the plan.  I want my regular coffee.

 

We are permitted tea on the detox.  I love this tea.  Even comes with a sweet saying to keep life positive.


Was excited to make some amazing bone broth in my new giant pot using bones from our very own sheep.  Love using our farm raised bones.  This broth will cook for 10 hrs.  Tastes amazing.


I mixed this with the sulfur.  It has a bit of an off taste but overall very nice.


I mixed the following ingredients to make a shake.  Just a little Almond Breeze and a cup of water.



This is very tasty


I mixed the Mila with some cashew milk the night before.  Tasty but probably don't need to do this as these chia seeds are tiny.

The greens are surprisingly sweet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment