Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bible Reading May 9, 2012


1 Sam 5:1-7:17, John 6:1-21, Ps 106:13-31, Pr 14:32-33
I pray that this day all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ will stand in the gap in agreement with me for those that are flagrantly living a life of sin.  We all have someone that we love dearly that needs to find their way to repentance.  2 cor 7: 9" yet now I am happy, not because you were made sorry, but because your sorrow led you to repentance. For you became sorrowful as God intended and so were not harmed in any way by us. 10 Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death." Lord please guard our mouths and actions this day that we not thwart your plans by heaping worldly sorrow on those that need to hear from God.  If this word has inspired you please go to my blog and read of my inspiration in the word of God.
http://oyb2012.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment