Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Financial Freedom

Psalm 73
2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;
I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant
when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
This Psalm has some great colorful descriptions.  When I was abounding in wealth I felt entitled,  when I was financially stable and climbing I was most envious and prideful.  It has only been in my place of poverty that I have learned true contentment and dependance of the Lord.  For now prayer, a disciplined heart and discernment are my constant financial consultant.  A lesson I did not learn with much wealth.  So the next time you encounter those that are "less fortunate" remember that they may have something amazing to teach you.  For it is in our weakness that He is made strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment