Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rest or Run

The inner battle of my mind is yet on the go fast and furiously battling my next heart felt goal. If I could only be a stay at home mom. Check. I praise God it is everything I ever wanted.
If I could only have time to myself to exercise, clean, write, have lunch and date my husband. Check.
If I could only loss the weight so I could be healthy. Hmm... Eat right. All that planning, preparation. Can I really do it now? My heart tells me to be patient. Rest in this new place of freedom away from my kids before I launch into another thing that required me to plan and be accountable. On the other hand I want all this exercise to pay off. I want all my goals realized now. Opportunity is knocking at my door. I want it easy. Lord help me do it without the failure and anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment