Friday, May 29, 2009

God Momments / RCCC Life Group

Back in March we opened our home to having a "Life Group" every Wednesday night from 7 - 9 pm. We are beginning to wonder if this is really a good season for us to do this. Only one couple has come to-date and someone has been sick almost every week. I so desperately want to help others unleash their passions, desires, and discipline for God.

I will be facilitating a discussion based off of Sean Azzaro's sermon, RCCC, where I attend church. Anyone is welcome. You don't need to attend our church or even be a Christian. The discussion will be open to all. I posted this for our Playgroup as a primary focus will be our children. I will have actives for older children and babies will be in with us during our discussion. My living room is set-up where the babies/toddlers can play freely. Also at the beginning of our discussion all the families (parents/children) will sing a few easy songs together. My desire is for this to be a special time of worship with our kids as children are so often separated from their parents at Church. My desire is to to have meaningful discussion to assist families in applying God's word to their daily lives, marriages and parenting. I am hoping that if enough people are interested Lisa will be able to put this on the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment